Upon written request, we can provide any of the following documents. Please include your e-mail address, fax number and/or mailing address when requesting information.
- full four-generation pedigrees
- certification that our breeding stock is free of hip dysplasia (OFA)
- annual eye certification that our breeding stock has no eye abnormalities (CERF)
- a copy of our sales contract
- references from families who have purchased puppies from us
- references from people who have visited us and met our dogs
- list of owners who are willing to show their dogs to prospective clients
For more information on this breed, we highly recommend a small paperback book entitled The Bernese and Other Mountain Dogs, A Complete Pet Owner’s Manual. The author is Gerd Ludwig, the publisher is Barron’s, and the ISBN number 0-8120-9135-3. The book was translated from German and has many beautiful color pictures of the four Swiss Mountain Dog breeds.
NOTE: The Entlebucher Mountain Dog is known by various names: Entlebucher Sennenhund (German), Bouvier de l’Entlebuch (French), Entlebucher Cattle Dog, Swiss Mountain Dog.